1. Secondary scleral fixated IOL for aphakia (high plus number above + 10) from 1991.
2. Radial Keratotomy (RK) from 1993. Training under Dr Charles Kasaber.
3. Duo track Mini Radial Keratotomy (Mini RK) from 1996. Our RK results were excellent due to stringent selection criteria for only number between – 1.50 to – 4.00.
4. LASIK from October 2000
5. Bladeless ReLEx Smile from October 2015.
6. Bladeless Customised Femto Lasik from October 2015
7. Only surgeon in India (to the best of our knowledge) to use most of the Excimer Laser Machines available in world. Excimer Machines used: NIDEK, Bausch and Lomb, Zeiss MEL 80 and MEL 60 – Meditec, Allegreto Wavelight, Schwind and VISX.
8. Phakic IOLs – Iris claw and Implantable Contact Lens (ICL): Used for patients not suitable for LASER/LASIK.
9. Pre Lex: Presbyopic clear lens extraction with Multifocal IOL above the age of 48 years.
10. Presbyopic (reading glasses above the age of 40 years) CustomVue Lasik: For Myopic (minus number), hyperopic (plus number) and for reading glasses.
11. Pseudophakic (spectacle number after cataract surgery) CustomVue Lasik for residual spectacle number (refractive error)
12. Keratoconus (forward bulging of front part of eye-cornea): Semisoft Toric contact lenses, Corneal Collagen Cross linking (C3R), Kera Rings / INTACS and Implantable Contact Lens (ICL).